Riot Games is all set to release the next update for League of Legends (LoL) on December 9th, 2020. Meanwhile, Mark Yetter, Gameplay Design Director for LoL shared a preview of 10.25 update on twitter. Riot Games also confirmed the arrival of new champion in the next release. We bring you the details of LoL’s new champion.
A new champion, Rell arrives in LoL. Rell, the Iron Maiden is a combination of a mage and a tank. She is the product of ruthless experimentation at the Black Rose Academy. Now, she is rebellious, determined to overthrow Noxus. Take a look at her abilities, here.
Layout of her abilities are as follows:
- Passive - Break the Mould: Her attacks steal 10% Armour and Magic Resist and deal an additional damage of 8-16 according to level, plus Armor and Magic Resist depending on the stolen magic damage.
- Q - Shattering Strike: Her lance destroys all Shields and dealing 35/52.5/70/87.5/105 (+25% AP) magic damage. And also if Rell is bound to an ally with Attract/Repel, they both recover 10/15/20/25/30 (+30% AP) plus 5% missing Health for each hit to the enemies. It costs 50 mana and has a cool down of 9/8/7/6/5 seconds.
- W1 / W2 - Metalmancy - Armor Up / Mount Up: Passive Mounted and Dismounted causes Rell to gain 5-15% Move Speed, and 10% Armor and 10% Magic Resist, respectively. Active - Metalmancy - Armour Up knocks up enemies for 1 second and dealing 70/105/140/175/210(+40% AP) magic damage. Then she enters Armoured form, gaining 40/70/100/730/160(+13% health) Shield. Whereas Metalmancy - Mount Up allows Rell to gain 15% Move Speed for 3.5 seconds, increased to 25/30/35/40/45% Move Speed when moving towards enemies. Her next attack during that duration deals an additional 10/25/40/55/70(+30% AP) magic damage. It costs 40 mana and has a cool down of 11 seconds.
- E - Attract | Repel: Rell binds a piece of her Armour to another allied Champion, granting them 10% Armour and 10% Magic Resist. If there are no nearby allies to bind then Rell stuns the enemies around her dealing 80/120/160/200/240(+30% AP) magic damage. It costs 40 mana and has a cool down of 18/15.5/14/12.5/11 seconds.
- R - Magnetic Overload: Pulls nearby enemies towards Rell then deals 120/200/280 magic damage over for the next 2 seconds. It costs 100 mana and has a cool down of 120/100/80 seconds.
Remember, few things may change when we receive an official update on December 9. Stay Tuned!