The Overwatch League's 2021 season is rapidly approaching its conclusion, which means it's time to cast your vote for the player that stood out the most this year.

Due to the high level of competitiveness in the Overwatch League in 2021, this year's MVP nominees include players from all across the rankings, highlighting those who brought the most competition to the events throughout the season. However, other teams have gotten a lot more attention this year for their consistency, particularly the Dallas Fuel and Shanghai Dragons, who are battling for the same title.

The following players are among the OWL MVP candidates this season:

  • Sp9rk1e, DPS player for the Dallas Fuel 
  • Fearless, Tank player for the Dallas Fuel
  • Hanbin, Tank player for the Dallas Fuel
  • Leave, DPS player for the Chengdu Hunters
  • Pelican, DPS player for the Atlanta Reign
  • Fleta, DPS player for the Shanghai Dragons
  • Lip, DPS player for the Shanghai Dragons
  • Shu, Support player for the Los Angeles Gladiators
  • Izayaki, DPS player for the Shanghai Dragons
  • Profit, DPS player for the Seoul Dynasty

 Fans can vote for their favourite Overwatch League MVP for 2021 on the league's official website, where they can also view each player's statistics. Additionally, players can vote via Twitter using the hashtag #OWLMVP and the Twitter account or name of the MVP contender in order for their vote to be counted. According to the OWL website, fan votes will account for only 25% of the total vote total, with the remaining 75% coming from general managers, coaches, broadcast talent, and the media.

The Overwatch League already stated that, unlike JJoNak, Sinatraa, and Fleta, this year's MVP will not receive an exclusive skin to commemorate their achievement. This year's MVP will get a trophy, $50,000, and a jersey patch for his or her 2022 jersey.

Voting is now open through August 26 on both the official OWL website and Twitter. The winner of the MVP voting for the 2021 season will be announced in September, when the playoffs and Grand Finals of the season will take place.